Saturday, February 25, 2006

FUNK

I've been a little dazed today, I don't really know if it is because I am so sleep deprived and it is catching up with me or what, but I have felt more like a spectator then an active participant in life today. I kept finding myself not paying attention when people talked to me or spacing out when someone had a story. Not because I was not interested, I really was, it just seemed I couldn't help it and I've been frustrated about it all day long... Hopefully I can shake it soon because I'm in a funk. Chris is leaving on a business trip tomorrow so I'm sure to get even less sleep then I am currently getting and I feel a little bogged down with chores around the house, hopefully I can get some done, they are just small jobs but all together feel a little daunting. Anyways, I'll feel better tomorrow, it's just been a rough day... We all have them.

No comments: