Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Great weekend!!


So, we had a fabulous weekend in San Diego. Thomas and Jessica seemed very happy and excited and they are on their way to Thialand. It was a great reception lots of fun, tons of dancing, great food and a lot of family. I was also able to give my mom the little scrapbook I made for her birthday, she seemed to really love it. If you want to see it click on the link that says scrapbook on the sidebar. Anyways Estee did really well, had a great time and got ALOT of attention. Luckily we did'nt have to take Fancy because Chris's friend Chad said he would take her, sooooo nice of him. This weekend really reminded me of how old I am getting, I cant even believe how fast time goes by. I guess you expect to get married and feel different, then you dont, Then you expect to have a baby and feel different and older and like a mother, then you dont. It's crazy that I still feel like I'm 18 years old, just trying to figure out if I'm getting it right, wondering if this is how I'm supposed to be feeling.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

elsa bags said...

ok i'm looking briefly through your old blogs- enjoying your baby pics of estee- and i see this picture of thomas and Jess. i was totally at that wedding! i was dating a boy at the time who was friends with them. also adam is an old friend of jessica's funny huh!

i'm going to send you a paypal payment to your email for the necklaces