Thursday, February 02, 2006

New book!!

So I started this book this evening and I cant put it down, it is so well written and is sooo different than anything I have ever read. I love to read... I dont read enough. It is very difficult for me because I have such an addictive personality, I cant seem to do much of anything in moderation so when I read a book it consumes my every hour... day and night. So tonight Estee went down early and I took a hot bath and started my new book, of course after a while it turned in to.. "this is my last page" and then 10 pages later "okay really this is my last page". Finally the water was getting cold and I was forced out. Anyways thought I would share, hopefully it stays as captivating as it started. Oh and I should also mention Ann has been trying to get me to read this book forever and I have just been too busy, or at least so I said. But it is one of her faves and she is thrilled I'm reading it!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: