Friday, February 10, 2006

NKOTB


Okay, so I have a thing for cool vintage t-shirts... I love them. I have spent hours in thrift stores looking for them and have even paid quite a bit of money for some. I love them, they are so comfy and soft and yet when I wear them I still feel like I like what I'm wearing. So when I was in San Diego for Thomas's wedding my cousin Sean gave me this one, funny story because when we were little I was OBSESSED with the new kids. Iwent to 3 concerts and pretty much had everything they ever made, shirts, sheets, dolls, pins, the official "tour jacket", you name it. So this one Christmas I got a brand new t-shirt with Donny on it, (he was my favorite) and I was wearing it outside playing with all of my cousins and somehow Sean ripped it. Oh my gosh was I upset, I cried and cried. Well fast forward about 18 years and he made it up to me... Too cute!! Anyways I love this T-shirt and I love the story behind it!!

No comments: