Friday, February 24, 2006

Spring...


I know, I am really jumping the gun, but the weather today is so beautiful I cant help but get excited for the warm weather to be here. Estee and I went for a walk today, around the neighborhood and around the park, she loved it and I must say so did I. I also worked a little on my sewing machine, when my mom was here she showed me how to thread it, and how to fill the bobin and just the basics, so now I'm kinda teaching myself, I want to take a class and learn to follow a pattern, but for now I'm just excited to be able to add some stitching to some of my scrapbook pages! Also, we put together one of Estee's Christmas presents and it is her FAVORITE, she must feel so grown up sitting in her chair because she loves it!! Anyways, not much else going on, it seems life moves in slow motion a little after my Mom leaves, probably just because it goes by so fast when she is here. Posted by Picasa

No comments: