Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tonight...

I am so very excited to do a little scrapbooking tonight. I really havent done any since I finished my Mom's book, and I'm itching to be creative. Tonight I am going to scrapbook all night long... I got some really fun new papers and brads and embelishments and I cant wait to use them. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to paste on photoshop so I can scan in some of my pages and upload them here... we'll see, I've tried for hours and just cant get it?? anyways, we have just had a quiet day at home, talked to my Mom this morning and I think I am going to meet her, my Dad, Aunt Lane, uncle Tom, Grandma, Mark and Erin in Las Vegas next weekend for an antique show there... cant wait!! Love antique shows and hopefully I can find some cute salt and pepper shakers to add to my collection (I only have 6 sets) but I adore them and hope to collect many more! Posted by Picasa

No comments: