Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I can't believe she's One!




My little girl is one! I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by, but at the same time I can't ever imagine life before she was here. We had a great day, we went to a sealing this morning and Chris' Mom watched her. She had an absolute blast because her cousins were there also. After the sealing I picked her up and we went to the reception, we had to leave early to pick up my Mom; Both Estee and I were so excited to see her. We went to dinner at the Italian village (a little Italian restraunt in Salt lake that is YUMMY) and then came home and let Estee dig into her cake. All day I have been remembering this time last year that I met my sweet girl and was forever changed instantly. I can't believe how she has affected me, how I want to be better just for knowing her, how much I can really love. Posted by Picasa

No comments: