Monday, May 29, 2006

Special day




I woke up this morning knowing that today would be a special day. We went to Alan's grave and just sat in silence for a while, then Chris talked about him and I listened. I am so excited for the day that I can meet my husband's big brother, so happy that I know that I will... look forward to that very special day.
After, we went to Chris' parents house and BBQed and just hung out, always so great to get together and enjoy family.
Tonight I went out to dinner with all of my husband's friends wives. One of his best friends is getting married on Wed. and so all the girls got together while the guys went up to Park city. We had dinner at the melting pot (my favorite). A really great night, but a late night, dinner was over three hours long and by the end Estee was fussy and exhausted.
I've got a busy week ahead, hopefully I can get just a little bit of sleep. Posted by Picasa

No comments: