Saturday, July 22, 2006





from the day... we are still in california, we were almost to the airport last night when i got really sick, i mean really, really sick... we had to turn around and i missed my flight, good thing because i was sick all night long too. I think it was food poisoning, so horrible but I'm feeling better today and we are flying out early tomorrow morning, cant wait to see my chris, feels like i havent seen him in ages, missing him pretty bad. It's going to be hard to say goodbye to my family though after being together so long, i just love being with them and wish we were closer.

I have never been in such heat, the temp. here today is 115!!!! oh my gosh it is hot. We have been staying out of the heat and i have been playing with my camera alot, these are all from today. I have been just playing with my settings like crazy, trying to achieve some different looks, so much fun.

No comments: