Friday, August 25, 2006

what do you do when you're stuck in traffic?



the other night, on our way home from provo, i got stuck in some gnarly traffic. I was bored and had my camera on hand so i started playing (literally!) so i slowed my shutter speed way down and tried to write my name with the lights. well needless to say it didnt work too well but i was surprised to see that one you could actually make out an "a"... thought it was pretty funny! anyways the other photos are from the other day when we went to the cabin, i have been so busy with my family in town i have hardly taken any photos which is extra frustrating because these are the moments i love to document... go figure! I am also dying to take some photos because i got a brand new lens last week and have not had a chance to play with it. Soooo i guess its fair to say I am dying to take some pictures! Posted by Picasa

No comments: