Friday, October 20, 2006

so happy to have finally done this...



i finally finished estee's first album. this has been a long time coming as i have had all of her layouts piled up on the drawers in my scrap room. so yesterday i bought an album and plastic for all of her layouts, needless to say this album only holds about 1/3 of them (my pages are on the bulky side) but i am so happy to have this one done and i already have it displayed in my living room. Estee and i are going to go to the scrapbook store this afternoon and get two more albums so tonight i will officially have all of her pages in albums.... so excited!

8 comments:

Amy D. said...

Good work!! So cute, now you can get started on Olivia's.

Heather said...

Wow Amy! This really looks amazing...I can't wait to see it in person so I can figure out all the fancy things you've done! Also, thanks so much for "pimpin" my blog! You are so talented in all your craftiness!

Erin said...

That is so, so pretty Amy!

Auntie Ann said...

That is amazing!!!I love it...you have a gift!

Andrea, Gabe, Ella and Avery said...

I admire your creative gifts!!!

Jen said...

I can not wait to see it! It looks amazing!

amy m said...

Beautiful album. It must be nice finally having a home for them. Mine are still in piles.

Julie C Butler said...

This is a gorgeous album .. is it 12x12 or 8x8??
I love the cover ... this is a great gift for her .. she will love it!