Thursday, October 19, 2006

tagged...

i have been tagged by julie butler, a fellow photographer to list 5 weird things about myself so here i go (promise not to judge me!)

1. i CAN NOT say the word breakfast, i don't know what it is but that word is impossible for me to correctly pronounce... my family teases me about it all the time!

2. i am a total reality t.v. junkie, if there is a reality t.v. show on cable you can pretty much guarantee that i watch it!

3. i cant eat my cheeseburger and fries at the same time, i HAVE to eat my fries first then my cheeseburger, always...

4. i prank phone call my sister at work pretty much everyday...

5. i am such a night owl, i live on little to no sleep, when night comes and estee goes down that's when i finish projects, clean, scrapbook, proof photos, watch my tivoed t.v shows, ect. i usually don't go to sleep until about 2am (i know i am crazy!)

so there you go, all of my quirks! and what's a post without photos???? these are from the last few days...



No comments: