Sunday, November 12, 2006

Coming home...

on our way home tomorrow... estee has not been feeling well, she has had a fever all day and all night last night, and I have not been feeling too great myself. So please send good thoughts my way because tomorrow is sure to be a long, rough day!!! Looking forward to getting home to Chris but I am really going to miss all the help and being with my parents! thanks mom and dad for such a great time and for loving both estee and I so much! we love you...

the photo is one from san diego a couple months ago that i *love*

5 comments:

Erin said...

Poor Pookie (and you too)! I hope you are both feeling better tomorrow and that your flight goes well.

Andrea, Gabe, Ella and Avery said...

So sorry i didn't get to see you and Estee. I did call your mom's house today but no one answered. I was actually going to tell you that both of my girls were sick and that we should wait for Chrismas to get together. Must be the change in Season. hope you both feel better!

Julie C Butler said...

Hope estee is feeling better.... I Have to say - your photos are gorgeous .. I love all of the one below .. down to "Fun in the backyard". I love love love all of them ..and love your conversion!!
Hope it was a good trip ..

amy m said...

I'm sorry you and estee are feeling under the weather. I hope all goes well with traveling.

Mary said...

We always have precious moments when we're together...can't wait for Christmas! 143 Mom