Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

First I just have to share a few from a session I had last week. Three boys and they were all so full of energy, we had a great afternoon and I have to thank Libby for picking the location, it was beautiful and I will definitely be returning!!!





today has been a great day, family, food and all the good stuff that makes thanksgiving great. today i am grateful for...
family
friends
pookie
fancy
my savior
the gospel
holidays
weekends
christmas coming soon!
my comfy bed
caramel
LB2
LOVE

and so, so much more!!! hope everyone's day has been fabulous!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much, I love the photos, you captured my boys perfectly. You're so sweet to do this on Thanksgiving.I'm glad you liked the spot. Come by anytime!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary said...

I AM THANKFUL for YOU! These photos
ARE beautiful...good job!

Auntie Ann said...

I love these!

amy m said...

Great photos. Is this the field you lost your phone? Glad you had a good day. We missed being with you all.

Julie C Butler said...

Amy! I was looking at your below post ... and your DD is so darn cute .. she is a sweetie!!
And By the way - I love love love the above photos! You are very talented!! I love your photography!!
Love the conversions .. the people in your photos look so happy!! Great job!!

Amy D. said...

Good work, love the location.