Tuesday, November 28, 2006

How adorable is he????

I cant get over how cute this little guy is, it was so fun to photograph him and his parents. I hadn't seen his mom in years so it was great to see her, glad you made it happen Lynsey!!!!




oh and I was able to talk Ann into letting me snap a few photos of her, we had so much fun and I am so excited I have a great Christmas present I know Adam will love (i'm just going to frame one of these for his office!!!)! I know she is my twin sister, but isn't she just stunning! I love her so much...


9 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

How darling is that little boy...your photos are amazing...even the ones of dippy me turned out!!!

geoff wright said...

LOVE the last one. Ann, you are beautiful.

The Evans Family said...

I just love ALL the pictures! I am so excited about every single one! Thanks so much for taking our pictures. We'll have to fly up next year to do it again. Thanks again! -lynsey evans

Anonymous said...

These are so good! And Ann looks gorgeous!

amy m said...

Cute photos of the little boy and family. Ann is very beautiful and I bet Adam will love that gift. I hope you doesn't read your blog. :)

Julie C Butler said...

I love love these - you are so good at this! And your sister is stunning .. I have 2 sisters (One I know won't let me take her photo) but the other .. I just have to find time (Well she has to find time for me LOL!! )
Great photos!!

Jen said...

these are great Amy! Ann looks amazing, of course, and that little boy is darling!

Mary said...

Wow!!! These are breathtaking! I love them and I want some...
I hope Pookie is feeling better...and you, my love! 143

Anonymous said...

are you kidding?! ann looks beautiful..the one in color is my favorite because it shows her darling personality.