Thursday, December 14, 2006

Catching up...

Well, after a loooong day of driving (in terrible weather) we made it to my parents house in California on Monday night. Ann, Estee and I came together and Chris and Adam will be coming on Tue. We are having a blast, Christmas shopping, decorating my mom's house and just enjoying our time together. I have taken a lot of photos but have not gotten a chance to download most of them... But I did get to this one of Estee and her Daddy watching the snow together the day before we left, such a sweet moment and one I am so glad I captured... Oh and check out these stockings... The photos do not do these justice. Ann hand made these for us and when I say hand made I mean she actually made the stocking, cut out every detail and hand beaded the entire thing, they are so darling and such a treasure to me, she seriously worked her fingers to the bones and I am obsessed with them!!! Check out the camera on mine, Xbox controller on Chris' and doll on Estee's... AMAZING!!!!

Estee is so loving everything about Christmas time, I just love this shot of her holding my moms baby Jesus and looking at the tree...
* Hope everyone is doing well and life isn't too crazy!!! *

No comments: