Monday, December 18, 2006

A challenge...

A fellow photographer, Frederique, challenged some of us to share our favorite photos from the past year, no rules except they needed a caption less than 5 words... Well let me just say this really was a challenge for me. I have seriously changed a couple of these 10 times but when I sat down to write the captions I picked the ones I did based on how I remember feeling when I originally took the photos, the emotions they invoked in me the first time I looked at them. Keep in mind I decided to just stick with my personal photos (I would need a whole other post for my favorite client photos!!!) anyways, I really enjoyed looking through my archives pulling out the CD's and watching estee grow the way others someday will, from behind my lens. This was perfect timing for me to look back on my progress as a photographer, it was exactly a year ago that I really started to dive into photography, I have come so far but feel that there is so much more for me to achieve, so much more to learn. Thank you Frederique for the challenge, I feel rejuvenated and inspired...


No comments: