Saturday, December 02, 2006

A creative night...

I was able to work on a project (Christmas present!) for someone:) tonight. I was also able to make this layout all about me... I need to work on scrapbooking more of Chris and I, our life together, and who we are- it's something I would just love to have of my parents, you know? and of course one of my babe, I could seriously go on and on about how sweet she is but I'll spare you... Lets just say I am absolutely CRAZY about her!!!!

enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!!

7 comments:

Darek and Amberli said...

I love this layout! I love that you are doing pages of you and Chris! I think your kids will appreciate that too some day! You creativity is always inspiring to me!

Auntie Ann said...

I love your layout!!! and look at my pookies lashes!

Julie C Butler said...

How can you not love her - I feel the same way about DS....
They are soooo precious!! Love the layout - and the photo is awsome .. Love the colors!!

Jen said...

that is a good idea for you and chris! I love that picture!

Mary said...

It's Erin...love that layout and the photo of Estee. Can't wait to hear her talking at Christmas.

The Christian's said...

Great job! You are so creative, it isnpires me to get into scrapbooking.

amy m said...

Love the layout. I find it very satisfying to do layouts about who we are.