Tuesday, January 23, 2007

happy birthday Mom...

today is my beautiful mother's birthday! she is the greatest mother and grandmother and i am so lucky to have her... i can only dream that estee will someday feel the way about me that i do about you mom... i love you so much! hope your day is great and wish we were there for the celebration! last night ann came over and stayed the night with us (chris is out of town for work and i hate being home alone at night, I'm a total baby!) anyways we had such a great time we went to a few stores, got pizza, cleaned, watched TV and painted, we were up until about 2:30 AM, i am definitely feeling it today!

here is my painting from last night, sooo dippy but still alot of fun to do.


i am going to hang it in my so sparkling clean studio, here is a photo of the desk that still looks a bit cluttered but trust me, the room is spotless and everything is organized thanks to a lot of help from ann... and i was finally able to set up my very fancy new professional wide format printer my parents gave me for christmas... cant wait to play in here now!!



10 comments:

Jen said...

I love that painting!

The Christian Family said...

That is such a cute picture of your mom and Estee! I hope she has a great birthday and what a GREAT picture you painted!

Auntie Ann said...

Cool slumber party! Your painting is too cute!

Erin said...

I love your painting! And that photo of your mom & estee is darling.

Erin said...

I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter... I love you so much. Thank you 143

Kathy and Tyson said...

Amy- Sorry, I hope you don't mind me writing on your blog, but I am a friend of Sarah's and I asked her how she got such a unique background for her blog and she said you did her blog for her. How did you do your backgrounds, is there a website?

Kim said...

Love your painting. I'm so impressed you just did that in one night.

sarah marie said...

love the painting and LOVE the picture of your mom and estee.

Amy said...

hey kathy, there is a link on my side bar to email me, i will write you back and tell you how i do it!!! its a bit too long to write here!

Amberli said...

I love the painting! It's not dippy at all!