Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Day Daddy...




I want to wish my dad a very happy birthday today!
in honor of his day i am going to list my top 10 favorite things about him...
1. he is SO smart and has such a quick witt
2. he is a peace maker
3. he is the BEST grandpa changes diapers, babysits anytime, and just loves estee to pieces
4. he can rock a newborn to sleep better than anyone i know
5. he is the BEST to vacation with and always takes us to the best restaurants
6. he gives really good advice
7. he has been a teacher for more than 30 years and his students love him
8. he always compliments my photography and encourages me
9. he loves having his children and grandchildren around him
10. he calls me just to see how I'm doing
happy birthday Dad! i love you!


5 comments:

amy m said...

Sweet tribute to your dad. Happy Birthday!

Erin said...

One of my favorite things: he's an Elvis fan...

Mary said...

Mesa Grill...Oh, that Bobby Flay.

sarah marie said...

teacher?! i thought your dad was a sports comintator.

Christmas Queen said...

WALLY IS A WONDERFUL BROTHER. i LOVE YOU WALLY.