Monday, January 15, 2007

one year of blogging!!!!

i cant believe i have been blogging for a whole year now!! i am so happy i started this blog, and am so grateful for all that it has brought in to my life... new friends, connections with old friends, family being able to see estee on a daily basis, and endless inspiration.

i thought i would share my latest entry in my art journal, (i took the photo before i wrote my journaling) so it is most definitely nothing special, and every entry is totally different, but i am really enjoying doing it. anyways, thanks to all of you for your comments on my blog... you have inspired me and taught me so much and even gotten me through some tough times, i am so happy to have this great community of friends!

7 comments:

sarah marie said...

love the painting amy..keep them coming.

amy m said...

One year...it's crazy to see where this ride has taken you. I'm glad you have found comfort in the community. I know I have as well.

I love the entry.

Erin said...

Your talents never cease. Thanks for one year of blogging...I have really enjoyed all your posts and photos. And you were of course my inspiration to start my own.

Blissful Weddings said...

I like the painting...I only wish I was 1/2 as creative as you!
Happy New Year and I hope to see you in 2007!!!
Kelly~

Auntie Ann said...

I love this...I think you should frame it and give it to me! you really are one of the most talented people!

The Christian Family said...

I am so glad that I found your blog. I have enjoyed catching up with you and seeing your amazing pictures and all of your talents and creativity!

Heather said...

So much talent in one little body! Thanks for always doing such great blogging...I look at it everyday! And thanks for getting us all started on it too!