Sunday, February 11, 2007

a great weekend...

we had a great weekend, in fact chris took estee for the whole day on Saturday for a daddy daughter day of fun so i had the whole day to myself. i went around to a few scrapbooking stores and then came home and got busy on a project that i am so excited to share (but have to wait until i give it to the person!) i had a great time all alone at home listening to music and creating, and let me tell you i was missing my girl by the time she finally got home (i don't know how I'm going to do it for 8 days when we go to europe...)
not much else to share but i had to take a picture of some treasures that i found in a huge bin of buttons i bought this weekend, most of you know i am obsessed with buttons and after seeing these beauties i'm sure you will be too!

8 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Is that top one with your holga???I love it...and I need the hot pink buttons.

sarah marie said...

that picture of estee is priceless.

The Bakers said...

Ok wow. I am a friend of Julia who is a friend of Heather who had your link on her blog. And I LOVE your photography. WOW. I'm totally fascinated right now. Your daughter is beautiful...a wonderful subject. My goodness...after my Baby Girl #3 is born, I may have to find out if you'd be willing to snap some photos of our family...or just the girls...either one. Amazing work.
www.thebakersrock.blogspot.com I have a post a while back with a photoshoot that the girls did, but the prints have been too expensive to buy!

Mary said...

Pookie is so sweet! I loved talking to her on the phone yesterday...have her call Grandma everyday!

amy m said...

It's such a delight to have time away from being a mother. It's also so good for them to have Daddy time. I'm glad you were able to be creative. Can't wait to see what you made.

Photo of estee is beautiful.

Heather said...

So cute! By the way - where did you find the big thing of buttons?...I've only been able to find little bags of them!

Julie Rae said...

I love that photo of Estee. For some reason I just love dark black and whites. So dramatic!

Amberli said...

oh yes, the button obsession! I know the feeling! Just can't get enough of those suckers!

The picture of estee is beautiful