Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentines day!

i hope everyone has a really great day filled with lots of love!!! we are going out to dinner and to the jazz game so we should have a really great night.

since we are going to Europe in a week and a half we decided to keep our gifts small so i have been working on this album for Chris for the past week... it has been very time consuming mostly because i wanted it to be really special so all of the embellishments are hand made. i had so much fun doing this and i am so glad i have a husband who so appreciates this kind of thing, he is so proud of all of estees albums and always shows them to people that come over, it is pretty sweet. so here it is, it is an 8x8 chipboard album...




{hope everyone has a great day!}

13 comments:

Kim said...

What a very special gift. It is SO beautiful. You are one talented lady! WOW!

Auntie Ann said...

I love it Amy...pure talent.

Amy D. said...

Amy...it turned out so great. I love it and wish I MADE time to do stuff like this. I know I have the time, I just waste it looking at Bricks & Stones and other pointless things. I'm glad someone has their priorities straight.

Leah Wright said...

So beautiful Amy. Chris is so lucky to have you.

Heather said...

So amazing...you really are a fancy lady. I need to see all these cute books in person sometime!

Erin said...

Such a sweet gift, Amy. Brought tears to my eyes!

Mary said...

Very sweet...and the talent oozes out the pages. 143

Alyson said...

that is so precious. what a great talent.

The Christian's said...

What an amazing gift...and amazing talent!

Amberli said...

oh my gosh, a masterpiece. the "teach me to walk in the light" is priceless

amy m said...

The book is beautiful. I was really looking forward to seeing what you created since I heard you threw him out of the house to work on it.

I bet he loved it.

sarah marie said...

so darling amy.

ali said...

Hi Amy. I don't know you but I like to stalk your blog occasionally because you're always up to something cute. This little album put it over the top! What a heartfelt (handmade too!) gift. It's enough to get me interested in scrapbooking. :)