Saturday, February 24, 2007

moon doggy...

that's what my mom calls it when you are feeling really sentimental and tender towards someone, and tonight i am moon doggy over my estee.

i don't know if it is because i am leaving her on monday for 9 days, or if its just the pregnancy or if its because we had a scary trip to the E.R on thursday (she found a bottle of infant motrin, somehow got the childproof lid off and drank it, luckily she didn't get as much as i had thought and was just fine but ya, i was in complete freak out mode)

i worked on this layout this week about her favorite song... she is obsessed, and it makes me want to cry every time i see her dancing to it! (it is a terrible scan, i should really redo it but i am way too tired)

i am also moon doggy for my sister ann, she was so good to me while chris was gone on business all week, such a help... thanks again ann for everything, i love you so much.

No comments: