Monday, March 26, 2007

wish me luck...

estee and i are heading to california tomorrow to visit my parents for a week... i am dreading the flight but am prepared with dora dolls, books and lots and lots of treats. chris is flying in on friday for the weekend and we fly back together so i just need to get through tomorrow, hence the title of this post... i'm going to need it!

i took the photo this afternoon, i just started a creative lighting workshop all about using sun in really cool creative ways... its being taught by some seriously amazing photographers and i am really excited about all that i can learn from them.

i really have no business blogging... lots of packing to do, hope everyone has a great night!


13 comments:

Suzanne said...

WOW! You seriously amaze me every time I check you blog. This picture is so neat. How do you find such creative places? Where are you taking the workshop at? I really want to buy a great camera and start doing photography. Have a good trip and good luck on the plane. I wish I were you and going to Cali. right now.

Kim said...

I am wondering about this workshop too! You are so amazing, but this photograph is just tops! Very cool. Have fun on your trip! Wishing you a wonderful flight.

adam said...

I love this, its beautiful...and the little bug in it is a doll too!

The Christian's said...

What a great shot! You find the neatest places! I didn't know you were going home. I am flying home with the girls on Friday. I am a little nervous about the flight too w/ the 2 of them. Maybe we can get together and take the girls to a park. Good luck on your trip!

Tyson, Kathy, and Landon said...

Amy your pictures are amazing. I wish I were flying from UT to CA. I actually fly to CA from NY on Wednesday. I am dreading that 6 hours!

Leah said...

Wow! One of my favorites!

sarah marie said...

wow..where is that? and good luck.

Caroline said...

Wow! I'm speechless...
I need to set up shoot for when I have my baby.. You are SO talented.

Jen said...

i forgot you were leaving! I not going to see you forever! I leave to go home next tuesday! Anyway have fun and by the way this pic of Estee is very cool!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

That is such a fun picture!! I hope to be as great as you someday!

amy m said...

Have fun in CA. I hope the weather is better than the snow we got today.

Funny you mention the workshop I almost did it. Such a cool shot.

The Hull Family said...

Love the picture! Did you get my email on your website? Anyways, hope you have better luck than Miles and I did a month ago. He wet through his entire outfit before we even took off and then we were delayed for an hour!

Andrea said...

Love this picture! Are you going to be in Yuba over Easter? Would love to see you this time!