Sunday, April 08, 2007

happy easter/birthday...

well i know the day is all but over but i couldnt let it pass completely without saying happy birthday to my sweet chris.
i cant believe all that we have been through together, it seems like we were just young and dating now we have a life and family together. i honestly dont know where the time has gone but know that there is no one in this world i would rather be experiencing the journey with. what a gift to love someone so fully and know you are completely loved in return... you have given me this gift chris and i hope i have given you the same.

happy birthday sweetie!





hope everyone had a great easter... ours was filled with lots of family and love and gratitude.
easter photos to come...

8 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

The bottom photo made my heart skip a beat...it is BEAUTIFUL. my favorite you have EVER taken, and I have loved alot of them. This is my Pookie. Frame this one for Auntie, sister!!!

Mary said...

I agree...and how about that cake?! It's darling and looks yummy!

sarah marie said...

ok..that photo of estee may just be my favorite of all time. and i love the one of chris too. he's only 26?! i'm old.

Lorilee said...

Amy, did you make that cake? If so, wow good job--it's awesome. If not, tell me where you got it.. it looks so yummy and I'm a cake fanatic.
I love that photo of Estee... even though I've never met her, I feel like she looks so grown up in this picture.

Dave and Deborah Feist said...

Do Chris and I share the same birthday? April 8th!! Awesome. We are so old.

Amy D. said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!! You are a youngin...and I am old. glad you guys had a fun day, can't wait to see Eater pics.

Amy said...

lori, ann and i made the cake!!! it took forever!!!!

Christmas Queen said...

Happy Happy birthday Chris. We love you.