Thursday, May 31, 2007

the happiest day...

i woke up this morning with the strangest feeling... it is like happiness and sadness and excitement and gratitude all rolled into one. i know that parents say it all the time but seriously where has the time gone? how is my baby two already?

i have a ton to do today but had to sit down and write just a bit about what estee has been to me.

i will never forget the moment she was placed in my arms, i have heard mothers say that it took time for them to fall in love with their babies but for me it was instant... a scary love where i know i would do absolutely anything in the world to protect her. the last two years have been the best of my life... watching her grow, watching chris as a father and working alot on myself and insecurities i knew i didnt want estee to model. i have grown as i have watched her grow.

and today she is two, TWO! she is a feisty girl with a strong will and tests my patience alot, but also so sweet and happy and full of love...

i am so excited to see her as a big sister and know that she will be a great one (maybe a little bossy!) but i am also trying to really soak in this time we have together, trying to make it special and memorable for the both of us.

happy birthday pookie we love you so, so much!!!

No comments: