Sunday, May 20, 2007

sneak peek...

it was so much fun watching big sister with her new little brother... she was so sweet with him and i couldnt help but think of my estee being a big sister so soon i can only hope that she will be as sweet as little "M" is!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Amy D. said...

These are soo cute. I wish I had some of Olivia and Ethan..to bad she only will hold him for 2.2 before pushing him away from her. One day......

gaw said...

So beautiful Amy. I need to see more, where is the link?

Erin said...

So sweet, especially the bottom one.

Lorilee said...

Amy, were these for Mandyjean Rasmussen? She is a good friend of mine. Looks like word has really spread about your photography skills!
I could spot little McCartney anywhere.. and I haven't had a chance to see Owen yet, so thanks for posting these photos. They look awesome!

Mary said...

These are great photos...boy, you're good!

irene said...

These are so cute Amy!...I love the one of the baby and her in the big chair....you are so talented girl!

amy m said...

Looks like you have been busy with shoots. Beautiful photos. I love to see the relationships between siblings.

becky said...

yea mj came and saw you!!!! i love that girl! these photos are priceless!

Suzanne said...

Hey Amy these pictures are great. Do you mind me asking what lens' you own? I'm trying to figure out what ones I should for sure buy. So far I only have the 18-55mm.

Amy said...

Really sweet....Love these.