Friday, May 18, 2007

so sweet...

i was so happy to see this little baby again... i am seriously baby hungry!!!

good thing i only have 6 weeks to go:)

anyways here are a few of my favorites from our session...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

kg said...

I am a friend of Leah's, I hope you don't mind me stopping in. I am a huge admirer of your photography, it's very fresh and inspiring! I just had to comment. Love everything about your photos! Thanks...

The Christian's said...

Amy, I can't believe you only have 6 weeks to go...how exciting!

Kim said...

Simply Perfect. It makes me a little baby hungry too. Just a little.

Andrea said...

Amy, these pictures are beautiful. I love the one's of Estee below...so adorable that girl. I can't believe you are almost there already, where has the time gone? Show us more belly pictures of yourself!! I want to see! I remember so clearly exactly a year ago I was in your same exact spot, these last few weeks that you have with Estee is such a special time...cherish every moment:)
I'm so excited for you!!!

Dave and Deborah Feist said...

I can't believe #2 is only days away! I bet Estee is SO excited to be a big sister.