Sunday, June 17, 2007

finally picked up my camera...

it's been a while since i picked up my camera... this afternoon i felt the urge. sure, estee was a bit on the grubby side and she was barefoot in the garage but it felt really good to do what i love, for me, for fun.

oh and even though the day is over i have to say happy father's day to my husband, dad and father in law... i am so blessed to have these men in my life. really.

my dad was here all week, it was so great to have him and i was sad to see him go this morning (especially because he is in vegas with ann on our annual daddy daughter trip) what a lucky girl i am to have him for a dad... he is so loving and generous, in fact he did all my laundry while he was here which was no easy task i am embarrassed to say!

the last photo is for you dad... she may just end up being that golf prodigy we imagined, she couldn't put the golf ball (or club) down all day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: