Tuesday, June 26, 2007

sister...



what i would i do without her?
i seriously dont know...
she is so good to me, too good in fact.
i love her so much and cant imagine who i would be without her.

i went over to her house on saturday, we had plans to get a pedicure... i wanted to go somewhere clean and nice like a spa or salon and everything was booked, so guess what sister did? she gave me the best pedicure i have ever had in my life.
she massaged my legs and feet for what felt like an hour and even gave me a manicure.

i'm serious, she is too good to me.

i love her so much.

11 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, that is a good sister!!

Alyson said...

and beautiful too!

Erin said...

Such a pretty picture.
It must be a sister thing, because my sis gives me the best foot massages!

Kell & Nick said...

Aren't Sisters The Best!!!
You are so lucky your sister lives so close! Kells~

Mary said...

I'm so happy that you two live so close...I don't know what you would do without each other.

sarah marie said...

i want twin girls because of you and ann. i love the relationship you two have.

Heather said...

That is so sweet...I hope you are feeling well and I'm sure are ready to get this baby here!

Lorilee said...

I agree with Sarah, you two make me want to have twins too. You are both so beautiful and extremely talented....you can tell you came from the same egg or womb...or whatever.

Andrea said...

sister's are the best! Such a pretty picture. Can I just say that your house and baby room are gorgeous! Looks like a magazine! Love your taste Amy....any baby yet by the way?

amy m said...

Nothing says love like serving each other. How awesome to have such a loving caring sister.

Amberli said...

what a beautiful picture!