Monday, September 03, 2007

nick and lindsey

i had a great shoot with this cute couple, nick is my sisters husband adam's brother, it was my first shoot in a while and so much fun...

i am in california visiting my parents, we got in last night and we are so happy to be here. my dad finally got to meet simone and of course it was love at first sight, have i mentioned my dad is the best baby rocker ever???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Leah said...

I love these Amy! Glad you made it to California safely. Member how you never call me back?

irene said...

These are awesome!..I was missing your photography Amy!

Angie Monson said...

Very cute, I love this location it is right around the corner from my new studio. Love your work.

Angie

Kim said...

THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! Love, love, love them! Fantastic!

Kell & Nick said...

Amy those are great photos! How long are you in YC for? Nick and I will be in town this weekend for Amy & Matt's Wedding! Would love to see you!

Kelly~

The Christian's said...

Such a cute couple and great pictures!!!

sarah marie said...

i LOVE them.

Matt & Amy said...

you take the best pictures!!

Toni said...

LOVE these!! They are seriously AWESOME!

Gin said...

I found you through a friend of a friend (you know how that goes) and I just have to tell you I just adore your photography. You inspire me, keep the photos coming.