Sunday, October 07, 2007

blessed...

our little simone was blessed today, what an amazing gift she is to our family and how grateful i was today standing there holding her in my arms looking at her so healthy and happy... the emotions hit me hard, really hard. i am so grateful that she is my daughter, so grateful that i am the one that gets to be her mom.

she was blessed in the same dress i was blessed in as a baby, my aunt lane made them for ann and i before she even knew my mom was having girls. i just treasure this dress.

here she is on her very special day, what an angel...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

oh and estee did pick a winner...



you cant read it but the winner is ash who wrote

"I love visiting your blog and you are so creative. I love your studio and I linked you over to my mom who is currently designing her own scrapbook room. Thanks for all the great ideas. Love your photography!"

yay!!! email me your address at amyinyuba@hotmail.com and i will get your prize sent off!

No comments: