Thursday, October 25, 2007

darling...

is the only word i can think of for this little girl!

she was a breeze to photograph. so easy going and smiley!

not to mention what a beautiful day it was... and to think i had to cancel this session on saturday because it was dumping snow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Nathalie said...

they are really beautiful photos ! : )

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

thanks so much Amy, i love them already!

Candace said...

You did some photos of a friend of mine and I think you are very talented! I was wondering if you had any suggestions on what classes are around to help me with lighting?

Candace said...

my email is candaceshe@gmail.com or my blog is shotthrutheheart.blogspot.com

Monica and Chris said...

I also was wondering if you have any good suggestions you're willing to share about lighting tricks. I find lighting to be the most difficult and most important part of great photographs. If you care to share some tricks, I would LOVE to hear them. You can email me at stopfamily4@yahoo.com

nannakate said...

amy, look at this girl's web site. she is a photographer and reminds me a lot of you. i think you will love her style... www.shannonsewell.com