Thursday, October 18, 2007

just a box...

ann and i have been obsessing over all of the sales on halloween stuff all over town and i wont even get started on our christmas obsession... lets just say christmas decoration making and shopping is in full swing.

i will be sharing all of our christmas crafts very soon.

for now here is a dippy box i made, needed a box for scraps in my studio...
really simple just mod podged wallpaper on the box and then made the topper.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather-Rita said...

So, so cute! I love this idea...and I'm glad to hear that the Christmas crafts are in full swing!

caroline said...

how cute! i'm obsessing over modge podge lately too.
i need to make some cute halloween decorations like yours... i have well zero at the moment...

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

so cute! you're so crafty...143

Leah said...

Um, can we do craft group at YOUR house??? Please teach me.

Darbee and Zach said...

Hey Amy,
You are so creative. I love peaking in on your blog to see your next masterpiece. Seriously, I never thought a box could be so cute. I think I need a lesson. Hey, Call me, or I will try to get hold of you...I want to hire you to do a shoot with my kids...and maybe a couple with Zach and I. How's your schedule?