Thursday, October 04, 2007

my view...

oh my gosh... 48 comments??? i loved reading the comments and getting an idea of who it is that actually looks at this thing! thanks for coming out of hiding :) i will have estee draw a winner tomorrow!!!

now here are a few from my view... things i see on a day to day basis and just decided to document... it's a good life, thats for sure!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather-Rita said...

Oh I love these of the everyday life! I can't believe how big Estee looks! And look at you with all those comments~it really does show you all frequent visitors to your blog (myself included)!

Hope you had a great birthday!

Jennifer said...

I love your photos! Incredible! And I'm quite envious of your fabulously organized studio! Very inspiring!!!

Kim said...

I love the serious wide angle you are acheiving with that new 5D, seriously jealous. Love the reality of life...

Suzanne said...

So cute! I think you already knew I was one of your blog stalkers, he he! Oh and by the way I made a comment on your studio post but I don't need to be entered into the drawing, but thanks anyways (just incase I had been picked). Oh and tell Ann that we miss her wonderful blogging, what is she up to these days?

katherine said...

I randomly stumbled accross your blog and now i find myself frequently stopping by to look at your beautiful photography. You're so talented...I'm a fan.