Tuesday, December 11, 2007

our last christmas craft...

i could cry just typing that!

ann and i made these wreaths last night using a variety of vintage bulbs we have been collecting, a fun little project.



i had to laugh when i came across this one, ann snapped it and i hardly even noticed.

i laughed because A. it is the only photo i have of the three of us and B. it so perfectly represents our dynamic... simone firmly planted to my side (such a mommys girl, this one) and estee running all around.

that is what i love so much about photography, even when the photo is so imperfect it can be so perfect.

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

That wreath is great! You girls kill me at how crafty you are, what a great talent to have. That picture is sweet. We almost never get to see pictures of you on here, so it's a nice little treat.

Kell & Nick said...

Hi Amy....I love that wreath...how did you make it? Would love to try one of my own with all my old bulbs!
You are so creative!
Will you be home for the holidays?
Kell~

irene said...

That is so cute!....I've been wondering what did you use to stick them all together!...So, so pretty!

Jaime Young said...

Just gorgeous!! I love love love that idea!! Beautiful photos! :)

Erin said...

that wreath is the cutest. i saw a GIANT one in a magazine that you'd love. i'll try to scan it and post it.

Darbee and Zach said...

Cute wreath, Amy! You are always so crafty and creative! Hey, I sent you an email with my order...
just wanted to let you know, so we can try to get them here for Christmas. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with all that...
Hope your having a nice holiday season!
Merry Christmas!

Heather-Rita said...

Love the wreath...love the photo!

sarah marie said...

love how you can see yourself in the bulbs on the wreath and LOVE the shot of you 3.

Amberli said...

again, such a cute family. you always have such great pictures and i've loved seeing all your christmas crafts! so talented!