Thursday, May 01, 2008

sweet baby girl...

we just got back last night from san diego, we had such a great time except for the fact that both of my girls are really sick... we have already been to the E.R in the middle of the night once, lots of throwing up and fevers, but we are hoping they are on the mend.

i was able to do a couple of shoots down there and will be sharing them shortly but i just had to post these of my friend jen's darling little bundle that i took before i left, she is just so tiny and so perfect, can you even get over it?







5 comments:

Shannon said...

Super cute! I love the lighting!

Morph This said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to Jen.

Jen said...

These are beautiful!!! I absolutely LOVE them! You really are amazing at capturing the moment! Thank you!

Amy D. said...

Oh...she is so cute. I can't believe how tiny she is. I want to see her...once all this sickness is out of our house!

Savanna and Sadie's Mom said...

these are precious. can you believe how huge that diaper is on her. it really makes you realize just how small she is when she is swimming in a premi diaper. so cute!