Tuesday, June 17, 2008

carnies...

love em... lucky for me i got the flu and stayed a few days longer than estee and chris and you better believe we went to opening day of the dal mar fair. i was sad estee wasn't there because she would have loved every second of it and little simone napped the whole time so i was left to ride elephants and enjoy all of the deep fried goodness.

as you can see my grandma was scared out of her mind and didn't want to stop for a photo...




love this little family so much...


and just to give you an idea of the deep fried delights...

11 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

so fun! & san diego! that is awesome!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picture on the elephant, I'm impressed that your grandma even got on that huge animal!!!

sarah marie. said...

i love that even when rosemary is scared and won't look at the camera she puts her wave out there.

Leah said...

Wait, I thought for sure the Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich had to be a joke.

Kim said...

My tummy is turning inside out. I love coming here...your photos are always a delight...you creative monster you.

Jen and Johnny said...

I love seeing your photography!! You took some pictures of a friend a long time ago and I have looked at your blog ever since because you just amaze me with your creativity!!! I have a quick question for you...... I remember the bedding you made for your baby and I was just wondering where you bought it all???? I am having a hard time finding beautiful material like that!!

becky said...

i think it's hilarous about your grandma...still waving hello! great photos.

allison said...

that one of the photo booth and the girl is awesome. you are just bursting with talent :)

Jen said...

your grandma is too funny! and I LOVE your book it turned out so great!

Heather-Rita said...

I LOVE these pictures....

Mary said...

WAAAAY too much fun!