Friday, July 11, 2008

i am completely re decorating a good portion of our house, i have had so much fun picking out couches, bedding, paint colors, light fixtures and on and on and on... i am so excited for the painting to get finished so i can get the rest done... i am still on the hunt for a few odds and ends and i will for sure post photos of the finished product.

here is just a really small sampling of just a few of the treasures i have purchased!

bottom left is a wallpaper, top right a rug... kinda hard to tell!

8 comments:

sarah marie. said...

the couch is even better than i imagined!

Leah said...

Get out. So excite for you. I'm about to do this myself as it doesn't look like we're moving anymore.

Lou and Lee said...

your shiz is the bomb sister...im jaaaaylis!!!

Mary said...

I'm missing those girls...143.

AnnieC said...

You have a great eye for combining color and pattern. I bet the end result will be fantastic!!

Erin said...

I am so jealous. Does Chris have a say or does he just let you go for it? (which would make me even more jealous.)

Sew Bettie said...

wow! that couch is amazing. i love bold black and white prints.

Kim said...

The rug! The rug! I love the rug! Where did you get it? I WANT ONE.