Sunday, September 07, 2008

is that really me?


santorini, greece

i cant believe that is really me in that photo, just a little stop for a look and a photo as we sped around the island on our scooter...

just got in late last night and of course i cant sleep (*&%#@ jet lag) i have been sorting through my photos and re-living the amazing trip in my head over and over and over.

so happy to be back with my girls... i have been missing them more than i even imagined.

and thanks to everyone who bid on the last post, the shoots are going to both kara and nancy with all the profits going to nie!
i will be emailing you guys soon!

more to come, probably tonight when i should be sleeping but my body is telling me to get up and go...

11 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Amy this is amazing! I am excited to see more!

{irene} said...

Amy!you are back!...I can't wait to see the pictures!!!...

sarah marie. said...

dying to hear about your trip and see all the amazing photos!

.caroline armelle. said...

wow! you're already back! that went by fast. greece looks amazing..

can't wait to see more!

Leah said...

No, it wasn't fast of all. There you are, off gallivanting around Greece and Europe, looking hot in a helmet no less, and I've been sitting here eating processed American cheese.

Jen said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I love the helmet!

Auntie Ann said...

You do manage to make that helmet look pretty dang good...not many people can pull that move off! I missed you sisty!

meggan said...

I am green with envy over this trip...and now that you are back, you Ann and I have a date to see a greasy movie. I don't want to say it out loud here, I'm too ashamed. Ask Ann.

Heather-Rita said...

gorgeous...can't wait to see more! Glad you had a great time!

Elyse said...

Dreamy...Can't believe that place is real??

Andrea said...

Looks amazing...can't wait to see more!