Thursday, September 25, 2008

something special...



of course i have something special with both of my girls... thats what i think is so amazing about my love for them, the love is the same but with something special added on to make each relationship unique and extra special.

simone had my heart from the second i laid eyes on her, i could feel her sweet spirit and knew that our family needed her.

and then she got sick.

i can hardly even think of those 8 days in the hospital without my heart falling into my stomach. but i do know that because of those days i am a different person and a different mother.

i thank my father in heaven everyday that she is here with me, on this earth, for me to raise.

each day with this precious girl is a gift and i never, ever want to take it for granted.

No comments: