Thursday, November 20, 2008

long shot...

does anyone out there have or know someone who has 2 extra tickets to twilight tonight i can buy? at pretty much any theatre???

they're for a friend of mine... maybe.

***my friend got really great tickets to a sneak peek TONIGHT, and maybe my friend and her twin sister are standing in line right now trying to avoid a camera crew, but I am pretty sure they are really excited... maybe.

****we LOVED every second of it. we went in with really low expectations though. cant wait to see it again this weekend!

7 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

HA! Im rolling...for a friend of yours and her twin sister!

Janie said...

I bought three tickets for, um, friends of course, for a sunday show :)

Rita said...

i'm rolling too! i hope you find some!!!

.caroline armelle. said...

so jealous! anymore tickets for a friend?
we'll all have to go and you can go for your second time, because you know you want to..

Dylan said...

I didn't know if i would have the guts to blog that Dylan's cousin got me a ticket tonight to go...and i am beaming just thinking about it! When did I become such a tool? Guess I am not the only one secretly dying to go. Good luck to your friend and her twin!

Cassaundra said...

Okay, so creepy amy after i left that last post i realized I was signed in under Dylan, that was Cassaundra.

KamilahNYC said...

hilarious. You know Sara and I were there front row (literally, unfortunately) and laughed out loud. Fun times for us and er..your friends.