Tuesday, November 25, 2008

obsessed...

i have been working on decorating my house for the past few days, it has taken forever because i was working on it after the girls had gone to bed and i am so happy to finally have it done. i am hosting thanksgiving this year (for the first time!) and wanted everything up before thursday. so excited for thanksgiving and hopefully all of my planning and yummy recipes work out. i am really excited about being the hostess and i certainly have alot to be grateful for.

i am embarrassed to say i am am obsessed with the twilight movie and more specifically rob pattinson, have you heard this? oh, no. i know it is totally cheesy, but in my opinion the book is much, much cheesier (um, edward was wearing a collared, sleeveless button down shirt opened in one scene in the book) i have seen it twice and honestly will probably see it a few more times... i'm not ashamed. lucky for me my man is a fine and beautiful hunnie just like edward :)

also, thank you so much for all the nice comments about my chair... the class was offered through our community center and like i mentioned before was a hot ticket, i showed up about 3 hours early to stand in line and still barely got into the class.

now for the photos of my house all decked out...









13 comments:

Desiree Fawn said...

I always LOVE the photos of your home whenever you post them. So inspiring & gorgeous <3

becky said...

i love it amy! great job...

and i love that you got the snowman!!! maybe you already had it, but that's the exact one i was telling you about!

i want to see this in person!

Amber P said...

So cute! It even makes a Scrooge like me want to deck the halls! So cute!

Erin said...

So so cute!

AnnieC said...

Breathtaking. I am sighing "wow" as I type this...

Brooke Galata said...

love the christmas decor! how do you make it so people can't right click on your blog? i want to be able to protect my images

Andrea said...

Your house looks beautiful Amy!

amy said...

Can you come to my house??!!!!
It looks like Christmas, so cute!

.caroline armelle. said...

WOW! you are decked for sure.
i love it all. i need to get motivated to do my house..

LOVE the white tree!! i almost bought one on the after clearance sales, and now i'm regretting that i didn't.

sarah marie. said...

it looks perfect amy..love the white tree!

{irene} said...

Girl!!..Looks amazing!!!..

katie cox said...

so fun and cheerful. You always manage to have such a neat, fun but still beautiful style. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Rita said...

Looks so beautiful! I love it!