Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the dining room...

here are a bunch of photos of my dining room... we put new light fixtures in and i got the new red chairs from anthropologie. the cross back vintage chairs were my grandmother's as was the china filling the cabinets (i need to get a photo) the art above the little sitting area are grant hamilton prints i picked up from his show at saans. the photo above the built in is by me and the one on the opposite wall is a vintage print in vintage frame (i need to get a better photo of this one, it is a really old print that was super modern at the time, i'm sure and i am obsessed with it). i plan on doing something for the built in bench below the window just haven't done it yet.







13 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

It seriously is beautiful sister! I love every inch of it...and the people that fill it.

Jennifer said...

Your new house looks beautiful!

(And your centerpiece with peanuts is too cute)

{irene} said...

It looks so cozy!!!

my names Jo, what's yours? said...

have you ever been to apartmenttherapy.com? your place looks so cute. it shold be featured there! p.s. <3 your blog

sarah marie. said...

love it. of course. the red chairs are the bomb. and just so you know this will be your last comment from me. you know why.

AnnieC said...

As I looked at the photographs of your beautiful dining room all I could do is say a breathy Wow! I really love how you've decorated -- Very chic.

Leah said...

So jealous that you're getting to decorate. I'll have to live my dreams through you till we get this house building situation under way.

patrice stanford said...

Your new home is beautiful. I'm glad you were able to use the chairs. They were your great grandmother's. I thought it was dumb that my mom held on to them. Now the two that I have are my most prized possessions!! Love you. Give Chris and the girls a hug from me!

Jen said...

I LOVE your house it is amazing!!!

Martha said...

I love all the woods. I just love your style :)

Rita said...

It looks so lovely...I can't get over those built-ins...and the glass...seriously!

Hello Lindello said...

beautiful!

Mary said...

you've got style...always have, always will!