Tuesday, April 07, 2009

the den slash office....

slash i have no idea what to call this room, it is what you see to the left as you walk into the front door.

i am loving decorating this space and of course little things change every day (much like my whole house) chris makes fun of me because i am moving things so much... i think that is the fun of decorating though. pretty much everything i have shared has changed already.





and i have to share this headband that is in the shop that ann made... i swear by it. i have worn it pretty much everday. i am telling you, a t-shirt, skinny jeans, a little blush and this little number and you are good to go.

find it here

11 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

you are beautiful and so is your den/office/...

Auntie Ann said...

Maybe my favorite room in the house...and you look the bomb with your fancy headband...

Elly said...

Your den slash office slash other room is so cute! I love the blue chairs and the rug :)

Martha said...

Oh my heavens! I love this room! Love the different chairs, the different colors and patterns...I just LOVE it all! Ha ha I do that rearrange thing all the time (to my room and Barbie houses)...growing up my parents would make fun...and now I'm studying interior design!

Magdalena said...

I have my eye on the "vintage love" headband myself. I left your sister a comment on doing a trade, but she might not be into my crochet ones... Your pictures of her and your friend turned out beautiful!!! You guys are so pretty.

Dorothy said...

Love It!!! You have such great taste! I am always moving things around as well. By the way I could never pull off the headband. You can pull off anything like that, your adorable!!! I love the Pics of Anne she is so beautiful pregnant! I bet you are so excited to be an Aunty to her little man!!! Hope you are doing well!

sarah marie. said...

hey you lookin the bomb. and so is your house..

Ana said...

the slash room looks good. i love that carpet. and the headband is super cute.

♥ sheena said...

i love that yellow carpet! where did you get it?! i basically just love your whole house. {sigh}.

Marci + Dan said...

I am so inspired by this den. It's gorgeous! You are one talented lady.

I love your site - I used to work at anthro in slc w/ Sarah and remember you and your sis coming in :)

kathleen said...

Your den is to die for. I am in love with it. Thanks for sharing!