Sunday, May 10, 2009

i often go walking...

i guess all i can really say is i have been blessed so far beyond what my imagination could have ever imagined for myself.



i honestly know that i was born to be a mother.
i am not perfect, in fact far from it... but i do know that this is the greatest gift i will ever know and i do not take a second of it for granted.

to my little girls... it is beyond bliss being your mom. you two are such amazing little beings.

and i cant wait to have more babies.

and to my mom... your love for me has been the driving force of my life.
thank you so much for making my life magic.



5 comments:

ecemipek said...

I like these pictures, especially the second one... and happy mother's day !

Auntie Ann said...

You and Mom are really romancing it up in those two photos! I hope you had a great Mothers day...you deserve it. You are such an amazing example of a mom.

sarah marie. said...

i hope you have more babies soon..

Amy D. said...

I loved this post. I love seeing my friends become moms and the love they have for their children. It makes me love you even more than I already did! You are such a wonderful mother and have such a peace about you. xoxo

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love these pictures. I love the first one.