Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a photobooth story...

this morning when i got in from my morning run, estee was on the computer playing games where chris had surely put her so he could get ready for work in peace... "hey estee want to take goofy pictures?" i say...

they started out very sweet, like this one...
Photobucket

and then you know who got a little bit more excited...
Photobucket

and then whoops, we woke up simone (who loves to sleep in) pretty sure this is the one that did the trick
Photobucket

okay simone, come join the fun...
Photobucket

oh man, simone, you stink... and why is my leg suddenly soaking?... yep, i just got pooped on.
off to change simone and get some new pants on...
look who is so sad to suddenly be alone... (rolled when i saw she took this one all by herself)
Photobucket

okay, lets get back to business...
Photobucket

"lets do one with our eyes closed" estee yells...
Photobucket

"let's try again moanie" estee says dead serious
Photobucket

"last one" i say, time for breakfast...
Photobucket

too bad i dont have crying and screaming ones as i drag them away from the computer...

17 comments:

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh. i'm laughing so hard tears are rolling down my cheeks. and morning run..what the?!

Elly said...

Hahaha, brilliant :)

Auntie Ann said...

She's rexie Sarah. Duh. You're Pretty sister. And those girls, oh those girls. Im obsessed with the 2nd one of them with their eyes closed. Unkie is going to die when he sees it.

Gabe and Andrea said...

I love this post! You and your girls are adorable and beautiful! Can't believe how big Simone looks!

Leah said...

Yes, a morning run? I need to hear all about this. LOVE this series!

Amy said...

geez guys! didn't realize it was so hard to believe!!?? :)

i have been running every morning for about a month now... i'm die hard.

ariadnnne said...

god, you have the sweetest little ones <3

Desiree Fawn said...

If I had any doubts about wanting a SECOND daughter, this would fix that right up!

Adam Harward said...

Auntie is right.....love the eyes closed!

Erin said...

So...you get up before your kids do and run? Rather than sleep? I admire that A LOT.
these photos are so fun.

Dorothy & Tony said...

Love these!!! Can't believe how grown up your girls are getting! Simone is starting to look more like Estee! Too much fun!

patrice stanford said...

Great pictures. It is amazing to me to see so much of Wally in you...lucky girl!!! I love you

amy said...

love this one!! :)

宜蘭民宿 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betina said...

I am new here. I LOVE your decorating. I have many of the same passions but not an ounce of know how to put it all together.

It sucks that people are stealing your stuff an pretending to be you. I hope you don't move, though... I love your photography and style.

fengfk2008 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BonnieandSteve said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog in the first place but your pictures really stuck me so I bookmarked and checked every so often and I've always been impressed and really enjoyed reading you blog. Then I just realized you were sort of local and that makes me really happy!

Just so you know you have really helped me with my pictures. Thank you so much!!!