Wednesday, June 24, 2009

fun with the chalk wall...

i keep asking myself what is so different in my life that i cant seem to find the time to blog???

well, i guess i have been extra busy... out enjoying the nice weather and our lovely neighborhood with the girls, working out and running like a crazy person, and trying to spend every extra second i have with my brand new perfect nephew.

i am going to get back on track here. i have so much to share, like the last part of my Q&A and estee's big birthday bash to name a few. but for now here are a couple of the girls in front of their big chalkboard wall in the playroom.

this was serious business for the two of them...

7 comments:

Desiree Fawn said...

Ah! I love these!!
I've been dying to do a chalk wall -- I think I will when we move to our new home!

becky said...

those are so fun! glad to have you back!

Jen said...

I am dying right now these are so cute... I love monies face! They are getting so grown up!

Dorothy & Tony said...

How cute are these!!! I am so sorry we missed Estee's Birthday party! Don't worry that Tone didn't get the mail forever and we got the invite the Monday after! We would have loved to be there! The girls are getting so big, look at Simone! And your new Nephew is adorable!

Adam Harward said...

These crack me up!

Gabe and Andrea said...

So funny! i can't believe how long Estee's hair is!!!

jane said...

omgosh. those pics are sooo cute. good creative juices flowing right there!!!