Wednesday, July 29, 2009

love letter to estee...





if i could just bottle you up as you are right now, i would be very tempted, estee. of course i wouldn't because i can only imagine how great it is going to be to watch you continue to grow. but you are perfection at 4 years old. i cant even handle the things you say to me on a daily basis. you are so funny, and kind, and thoughtful and good.

your little sister idolizes you and copies everything you do, and you are so good to her.

there is no limit to what you are capable of my sweet girl.

love you so much,

momma (as you call me)


simone is tomorrow... crossing my fingers she will let me take just one photo of her:)

11 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Oh those geen eyes... And that face fo that matter. She is beautiful. And those BRoWS... Great grandma will be very proud!

Rachel Holste said...

We live in Stansbury Park! YES lets get together please! I would so love seeing all of you. I am really sorry that I missed Ann's shower. I had every desire to go but my husbands grandpa had passed away at that time. I am so sorry! When would be a good time to get together?

Petit Coterie said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I so enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

sarah marie. said...

when did estee turn 18?

Alyson said...

I love that last shot, Amy! And I also really really love the lip gloss application in that first one. :) Cute girl.

Erin said...

She's growing up so fast! That's the hardest part...wanting to freeze every moment.

Rita said...

she is so beautiful...and this was so sweet! I know the feeling...

Hope you are doing great!

Amy D. said...

This is so sweet. They grow up too fast. We need to get the girls together ASAP. I'll be gone until Monday though, so after that.

Mary said...

She couldn't be sweeter...I love her so much!
Can't wait to see all of you!

Viktoria said...

your daughters are so beautiful and you are so amazing at capturing it all!

Kyle and Lesley said...

So beautiful.